Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Visit Italy, France, Norway, Germany, UK, Greece, Turkey, Canada, Shannon, South America and Easter Islands.
2. Spend 1-2 years in Africa serving people .
3. Buy some land and build a totally eco-friendly house.
4. Live in the country.
5. Spend 6 months in some remote place in NZ writing poetry.
6. Publish my poetry.
7. Go Fishing
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Watch Violence on TV/Movies
2. Each broccoli/cauliflour.
3. Reach my goal weight/Stay at my goal weight/Care enough about my weight to diet.
4. Go Parachuting/Bungy Jumping/Rollercoastering
5. Give Blood (I'm under weight)
6. Do Danielle's Walk of Death
7. Not be scared of dogs
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. No I'm kidding/just kidding.
4. How's it going
5. I'm hungry
6. No I can't eat that, it's bad for me (see #1)
7. Hello Alfie!
Sevcn Books I Loved Reading
1. I Heard an Owl Call My Name
3. The Robe
4. Whats so Amazing about Grace
5. Winter of Fire
6. LORD OF THE RINGS
7. The B.I.B.L.E. (yes that's the book for me)
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1. Oceans 12
2. The Thomas Crown Affair
3. How to Loose a Guy in Ten Days
4. Any Documentary
5. The West Wing (TV/Movies, whatever)
7. Pride and Prejudice
Seven People I Would Like to Meet for Lunch
1. God in all his/her variations
2. C S Lewis
3. J R R Tolkein
5. My Grandparents
6. The original settlers from my family who settled here.
7. The really hot guy in my Anth class.
Thanks to Mum