Thursday, August 05, 2010

Sorry kittens....

I've been absent, I've not been keeping my promises.  I tell you what, it's hard to keep all those balls in the air.  I'm just managing to get by at the moment.

Sometimes I think too much.  And sometimes I just don't think clearly enough.  Have you ever had that thing, where you suddenly realise that someone you thought really loved you has actually moved on?  Ouch.  It's so humiliating.  It hurts in the first instance because you loved them and you realise they don't love you.  And then it hurts again, so much worse, because you realise that they haven't loved you for ages.  That what you thought was real was just really you not paying attention.

Anyway, I'm hurting today but this too shall pass.

1 comment:

devious kitty said...

im sorry youre hurting.. i know what you mean, its the indifference and the having to let go thats the killer ...
i love you petal and its not a passing phase - you are family after all!! xxxx