Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Especially When You're SUCH a Liar

Tonight, I learned (once again) that honesty is the best policy.

I have the worst assignment in the history of the world, and I just can't do it. Anyway, I work all day tomorrow, but I really needed to take it off, so I could finish my assignment. Otherwise, I may as well quit uni and get my money back. So, there are two options.

Option One: Lie and say I'm sick

Option Two: Tell the truth, and not get the day off

A few weeks ago, I took Option One. In an unbelievable coincidence, all of the computers at Uni were down, just for that one day, so I couldn't do any work at all.

Today, I took Option Two. And, my boss (God bless her) said take the day off.

So, I told the truth, and I got the day off.

He Smiles On Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) x

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you - Well Done Love from Dad xxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I could hardly believe it, trust me. But hey! Honesty IS the best policy! (Thanks for coming, I'm here all week)