The Top Ten Things I love About My Mum:
10. She reads my Blogspot, and makes thoughtful comments
9. She makes the best Pumpkin Soup and the best Jam in the world.
8. She knows how to text, and she texts me
7. She reads my essays and fixes them
6. One word - Miracles (it's the chocolate, it's the jam)
5. She thinks I am fantastic, and she tells me.
4. She is a great speaker, and she loves people
3. She is kind and thoughtful AND strong and couragous all at the same time.
2. She is the most amazing Christian I've ever known (as well as my Dad)
1. She is funny, she is brave, she is determined and she makes me feel loved.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's Superwoman!!!
I love you Mum, Happy Birthday.